The Belvedere Clinic maintains it’s high level of recommendations and client testimonials by utilising the best care staff and the top Cosmetic Surgeons in the country.
We are pleased to announce that the belvedere Clinic Currently have Three Cosmetic Breast Surgeons details as below;
Consultant Plastic Surgeon.
We are delighted to retain the services of Mr Navid Jallali at Belvedere Cosmetic surgery group.
- Mr Jallali currently holds a Consultants position in Charing Cross Hospital in the Plastic Surgery department.
- Mr Jallali studied medicine at The University Medical school in Bristol. He obtained his degree in 1997, leaving with a number of academic Honours.
- He has worked in a number of prestigious hospitals including Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge, The Royal free Hospital in London and the Mount Vernon Hospital in Northwood.
- He is fully registered with the General Medical Council in England and appears on the Specialist register for Plastic Surgery. His GMC registration number is 4404969.
In his career to date, Mr Jallali has made a number of presentations on Plastic Surgery , nationally and internationally. He has also published a number of articles and contributed to books on the subject of surgical techniques in Plastic Surgery.
He is available for consultations for most cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures and operates at our own hospital in Abbey wood.
Mr Joffily is one of busiest Plastic Surgeons here at the Belvedere Cosmetic surgery group.
- He has over 15 years experience in Plastic surgery and reconstructive Plastic Surgery.
- He is fully registered in the United Kingdom, Brazil and Italy.
- His registration number of the General Medical Council is 6146420.
- Mr Joffily is fluent in English, Italian and Portuguese. He also has a knowledge of French.
In terms of procedures , Mr Joffily performs the majority of aesthetic surgery operations. He has performed over 100 vaser liposuction procedures alone.
First qualifying in medicine in 1998, Mr Joffili went on work as a plastic surgeon in a number of hospitals in Brazil, after his initial surgical training. He has worked in Harley Street as a Plastic Surgeon in the UK and he is much sought after in London due to his vast experience and recommendation from other Patients.
He has held Lecturer posts in Plastic surgery in the University Estadual de Campinas in Brazil and has published a number of articles on Plastic Surgery.
Together with his registration in England he is also registered with the medical council of Irelandand the regional council of medicine in Sao Paulo, where he is a member of the Brazilian society of Plastic surgeons.
Mr Joffily is available for consultations on most cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures and operates from our own hospital in Abbey Wood London.
Mr Afshin Mosahebi
MBBS(Lon) PhD(Lon) MBA(Warwick) FRCS(Plast)
Qualified at Guy’s & St Thomas Medical school in London. His Plastic surgical training was in The London Deanery in some of the largest & busiest hospitals in the UK. He has had further specialist training in reconstructive & aesthetic surgery in New York & in Belgium.
Ash is a Consultant & Honorary senior lecturer at Royal Free Hampsted NHS Trust Hospital and University College Medical School, London. He is an author a number of publications & has lectured extensively worldwide. He is involved in pioneering research work on regenerating new tissues through new biomaterials & tissue engineering.
His specialist interest is congenital, cosmetic & reconstructive breast surgery. He is also an active member of the regional skin cancer network. In addition to his specialist area, Ash has expertise in all aspects of cosmetic & laser surgery as well as non-surgical rejuvenation. Ash also deals with complex soft tissue reconstruction following accident or cancer surgery.
“What I enjoy most about doing plastic surgery is that each patient’s needs are different and each surgery has unique artistic requirements.”
“As much as possible, I try to ‘get into the patient’s mind,’ and find out what he or she thinks is attractive. I find that most patients want a natural look and are most concerned they might end up looking ‘done’. The foremost question in my mind is ‘can I make this patient happy?’”
Mr. Afshin Mosahebi hold specialist registration with the general medical council in plastic surgery
He is a member of the:
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
Also holds Awards and Prizes for:
- East Grinstead Medical Trust PhD Fellowship, 1998
- Best Poster Award UCL (tissue repair open day), 2000
- Joan Dawkins Millennium bursary, 2000
- Peripheral Nerve Society travelling award, 2001
- British Association of Plastic Surgery Travel award, 2004
- British Association of Plastic Surgery presentation bursary award, 2004
- Ethicon Travel Bursary, 2006
Surgery undertaken at the Belvedere Clinic
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid surgery)
- Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants)
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Browlift Procedure
- Facelift Procedure
- Gynecomastia (removal of male breast tissue)
- Rhinoplasty (nose reconstruction)
If you are interested in having any of the above cosmetic procedures and would like to book a consultation with Mr Afshin Mosahebi please arrange an appointment at
or Telephone a member of our team on 0800 917 2959
Our Cosmetic Surgeons have proven track records of best practice standards in the field of cosmetic surgery. They are on the Specialist Register of the General Medical Council and meet the requirements of the Care Quality Commission for practising in the UK. They are known as leaders in the field of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery.
Our Surgeons also hold the qualification, Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) or the equivalent qualification from another European or Commonwealth country. They possess a tremendous depth of knowledge and experience, backed with a commitment to patient satisfaction, safety and wellbeing, helping you make your desired image a reality.